Due to continued staff impacts related to COVID-19 protocols, Beach High School will continue with virtual learning this week, January 18th through January 21st.
DETAILS: No In-Person Classroom Activities at School for Students
- This virtual shift remains in effect and includes all school activities.
- January 18 – January 21, students should log in to the itsLearning portal for class assignments and should follow instructions from their teachers for virtual learning schedules.
- Athletic schedules may also be impacted to include possible game/practice cancellations. Student athletes should contact their coaches for schedule information.
- Available staff will continue to work in isolation from their assigned workstations at school. The school will not be open for appointments
- Students/families will be able to pick up a lunch meal from the school cafeteria each day from 11:30am to 12:30pm. At this time, school is expected to resume in-person classes on Tuesday, January 24th. If that schedule changes, families will be alerted through the Parent Notification System.
Once again, due to confirmed positive COVID cases and the need to implement quarantine protocols among school personnel, Beach High School will be closed to in-person learning January 18 – 21, 2022. All students should adhere to the Bell Schedule and log on through itsLearning from home.