The draft 2022-2023 Academic Calendar has been developed based on the framework of the existing 2021-2022 academic calendar. The draft was reviewed by the Board of Education during the November 3, 2021, Board meeting.
The calendar includes:
• Ten (10) staff planning days with priority given to pre-planning days.
• Three (3) staff planning days spread evenly throughout the school year (Aug 3-May 23).
• Commitment to online learning platform with strategically planned “e-Learning" Days.
• Fall break to finish first nine weeks.
• Veterans Day recognized with a Holiday for All.
• Full one-week Thanksgiving break.
• Full 2-week winter break.
• Early spring “long weekend" for students/staff (St Patrick's Day weekend).
• One week Spring Break at the start of April.
• Federal Holidays accounted for using 12 Holiday for All Days to include observation of Juneteenth-June 19, 2023.
Final adoption of the 2022-2023 Academic Calendar is currently planned for the December 8, 2021, Board meeting. The draft calendar can be reviewed by clicking this link:
Comments regarding the academic school calendar can be submitted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.