The CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older receive a COVID-19 vaccination to help protect against COVID-19. Widespread vaccination is a critical tool to help stop the pandemic. People who are fully vaccinated can resume activities that they did prior to the pandemic. Learn more about what you and your child or teen can do when you have been fully vaccinated. Children 12 years and older are able to get the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine. If you are interested in the vaccination for your child, please review the details below.
VACCINATION CLINIC: SATURDAY, AUGUST 21 / 9:00AM-12:00PM: Coastal Care Partners & Village Walk Pharmacy/Lo Cost Pharmacy @ Hesse K8 School (Pfizer available/200 Doses) Location: Hesse K8 School, 9116 Whitefield Avenue, Savannah, GA 31406
Details: This Saturday (Aug. 21), doses of the Pfizer vaccination will be provided through Coastal Care Partners and Village Walk Pharmacy/Lo Cost Pharmacy for eligible SCCPSS students. Appointments will be offered in 15-minute blocks and will be scheduled until the maximum appointments (200) are met. There will be no walkups at this venue!
This vaccination is being offered through Coastal Care Partners & Village Walk Pharmacy/Lo Cost Pharmacy. SCCPSS is providing the location as a matter of convenience for our families. Coastal Care and its partners will provide the vaccine and handle all medical services and recordkeeping. SCCPSS will not keep any records of your vaccination. Please review the vaccination fact sheet prior to your appointment: Pfizer fact sheet.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL END ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2021 at 12:00pm.
Appointment Scheduler Pfizer First-Dose (Requires Second shot)
EVENT REGISTRATION DETAILS:
- 200 Pfizer available (Available for SCCPSS students 12 years of age and older)
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany any child ages 12 – 17
- Registration closes at 12:00pm on Friday, August 20, 2021
On the day of your appointment:
- Make sure to fill out and bring a copy of the Immunization Consent Form (provided in the appointment confirmation email)
- Bring your HEALTH INSURANCE CARD and Driver License
- Wear short sleeves or be able to provide easy access to your shoulder
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT