Don't miss out on these amazing opportunities to prepare for the future. Opportunities are available for middle and high school students.
- Saturday, March 5, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- HSF College 101 is a FREE, bilingual program, designed to help middle and high school students, and their parents, prepare, plan, and pay for college. HSF subject-matter experts will deliver the content and will be joined by admissions representatives from various universities. For your convenience, I am including our English flyer, our Spanish flyer, and a marketing guide which contains promotional templates for newsletters, emails, social media posts, and robotexts/robocalls. Feel free to share the link with other colleagues, students, and parents in your network. All are welcome to attend!
- Click here to register for the English session and click here to register for the Spanish session.
- Includes a Program at Princeton
- The W.E.B. Du Bois Scholars Institute: intensive academic and leadership program for high-achieving middle and high school students. Through academic rigor, collaborative learning, collective problem solving, and individual attention and support, we prepare students for college and career readiness.
- Greenlight Landing | Cappex
- College Greenlight is the leading advocacy network dedicated to supporting first-generation, lower-income, and historically underrepresented students on their path to higher education. Launched in 2012, College Greenlight helps thousands of qualified, motivated students connect with colleges and universities to find their best college fit and financial support.
- Amazing list of affordable summer programs