Teach Savannah Learning Academy - TSLA - is a 15-18 month alternative route to teacher certification program. It is specifically designed for eligible Savannah-Chatham County Public School System (SCCPSS) educators and is aligned with GaPSC Standards. To be eligible a candidate must:
- have signed an employment contract as a teacher with the SCCPSS.
- have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- have a passing score on Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE) Content Assessment.
- have a passing score on the GACE Program Admissions Assessment.
- complete the GACE Educator Ethics Assessment (360).
Contact Kimberly Foxx, GaTAPP and Teacher Induction Specialist, 912-395-5573.