We are excited to share a new program with you.
SCCPSS has teamed up with Live Oak Public Libraries for the Student PASS program – PINES Access for Student Success. This program gives students FREE access to public library materials and online resources to help them succeed in school.
PASS is an extension of the school District's online offerings and allows students to check out books, computers, and other materials; connect to help for homework assistance; and enhance learning inside and outside the classroom.
Some of the resources available include:
• Early Literacy Tools, such as ABC Mouse, eRead Kids, and 1,000 Books B4 Kindergarten
• GALILEO (an online library portal to authoritative, subscription-only information that isn't available through free search engines or internet directories, including databases indexing thousands of periodicals and scholarly journals, encyclopedias, business directories, and government publications.)
• Business and Career information, such as entrepreneurship training, job readiness skills, and consumer reports
• Homework help, with access to Tutor.com
• RBdigital (Audiobooks, ebooks, and emagazines)
• Lifelong Learning, including tax preparation assistance, computer basics, and more
Student access is easy! Student's simply gain access by using their student ID or student identification number. Your students may have received an email from the Live Oak Public Libraries. Student accounts can be accessed at liveoakpl.org/studentpass
Student PASS account: 3-letter school district (SAV) followed by SCCPSS student number
Student PASS password: 6-digit student birth month and year (MMYYYY)
Account: SAV1234567 (SAV is the district in all caps. 1234567 is the SCCPSS student number. No spaces.)
Password: 042006 (04 is birth month of April. 2006 is birth year. No spaces.)
Students have the option to change their password.
Please be assured that no personal information about students has been shared.