SCCPSS values the health and safety of our student athletes and is taking precautions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 as we return to a full slate of athletic events this fall. Please note the following guidelines:
50 percent capacity at indoor events
75 percent capacity at outdoor events
No masking by athletes required, except athletes indoors that are not actively participating are required to wear a mask.
Spectator masking required at all times at indoor events
Spectator masking is required for entry to outdoor events. After entry, facial coverings are highly recommended, but not required at outdoor events.
- All tickets will be sold online (Etickets) through GoFan.
- Ticket Prices: Football = $8.00; Volleyball = $5.00
- Clear Bag Security screening is required for all spectators
- Temperature screenings will be conducted at all district events.
- Heath screening may be required for all spectators as needed.
- Spectators will be allowed at SCCPSS Football Games, Volleyball and Softball games.
- Spectators and non-essential persons are not allowed on the field at football games.
- Spectators are not allowed within 6 feet of the players bench at volleyball games or within 6 feet of the dugout at softball games.
Additional guidelines to note:
- Security Screening Procedures are in effect at all major district events. See guidelines in the two documents below.