Click here for the LiveStream of the event (beginning at 5:15pm)
Due to social distancing guidelines, the Festival of Lights will be limited to Primary (Pre-K/K) and Lower Elementary (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade) families (limit of two adults per family).
When: Thursday, December 9th (Food Truck- Bow Tie BBQ- starting at 5pm, performance starting at 5:30pm)
Where: Ellis Backyard- Entrance/Sign-in will be at the back gate on 48th St.
Who: Primary (Pre-K/K) and Lower El (1st-3rd Grades) students and their families
We appreciate your help with the following procedures:
- Sign up to attend (The sign-up is now CLOSED)
- Students should arrive no later than 5:15pm.
- Students are encouraged to dress festively and appropriately for the weather.
- Bring your own chair/blanket.
- Enter/sign in at the back gate on 48th St.
- The playground will be off limits to children during the event and students should stay with their families when not performing.
We hope to see you there!