Please review the following information carefully
1. Senior returns will be May 11 and 12 from 8:00-2:30. Seniors should bring their device to the Learning Commons to return
2. Underclassmen will be assigned a day and time for returning, beginning on May 15th
3. Chromebooks must be wiped down, free of debris, and have no stickers
4. Chromebooks must be returned with the assigned charger; students may check with Learning Commons staff if they need to know their assigned charger number
5. Students attending summer school are still expected to return their device according to the assigned schedule
6. Devices with broken or missing keys, broken screens, missing chargers, or other damage will result in a fine. Fines will be based on damage or loss and must be paid before the student is considered "clear".
7. Family Protection Plan insurance terms apply